Avanti Modena Twin Wall Stainless Steel Coffee Plunger
The Avanti Twin Wall Coffee Plunger is the ideal vessel for filtering your favourite coffee blend. It is made from the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel and will keep your coffee at the ideal temperature thanks to its ingenious heat-retentive twin wall design. The stainless steel plunger contains a fine-mesh filter for premium extraction of the coffee bean. The mesh filter delivers the coffee’s aromatic oils and flavours direct to your cup.
- 18/8 Stainless Steel Twin Wall construction
- Easy pour, drip free spout
- Quality stainless steel rod, filter and screen assembly
- Stylish, mirror finish
- Dishwasher safe
Use & Care:
- Pre-rinse the coffee plunger with boiling water.
- Using quality course coffee grounds, pour two level tablespoons per cup into the pot and add water, just off the boil.
- Stir coffee lightly, then place lid on the pot with plunger withdrawn and leave to brew for 4 minutes. This important pause allows time for the grounds to release the essential oils and essences which produce the full flavoured, aromatic delights inherent in fine coffee.
- Finally gently depress the plunger until the knob contacts the lid. Serve within 20 minutes
- Clean the filter with warm water and washing-up liquid. A washing-up brush may be helpful in removing coffee residue.
- Clean pot with a mild detergent, rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners and scourers when hand washing
- Wipe dry with a soft cloth
- Dishwasher safe.
$9.90 Standard Delivery Fee when order value is under $99. (Australia Wide). Same day dispatch guarantee when order placed before 11am AEST (Monday - Friday excluding public holidays).