Wusthof Classic Ikon Black Boning Knife 14cm 1040331414
Removing bones and skinning meat in a professional way: thanks to the sturdy workmanship and the easily manoeuvrable, extremely sharp blade with a pointed tip, the Boning Knife is ideal for removing bones or for skinning meat and poultry. Tendons and fat can also be removed easily so it is your ideal companion when it comes to meat preparation.
For professional carving in the kitchen or at the table we recommend our Carving Set.
- Blade length: 14cm, Blade width: 2.8cm
- Elegant design with black handles.
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and long-lasting sharpness.
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- Designed and manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Can be used for
|Bones , Fish , Meat
|Resilient synthetic handle, riveted
|Type of use
|Cutting , Deboning
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).