Wusthof Crafter Paring knife 9cm 1010830409
The classic all-rounder: ideal for chopping, cleaning and decorating fruit and vegetables. This Vegetable Knife steals a march as a universal kitchen tool with its short blade and handy shape. Clean carrots, peel apples, chop shallots - it can do many things and do many things well. Together with the Cook's Knife and the Bread Knife, the Vegetable Knife is an essential piece of equipment that no cook should be without.
- Blade length: 9cm, Blade width: 2cm
- Smoked Oak Timber Handles with Brass Triple Rivets
- WUSTHOF logo branded into handle
- Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15). Hardened to 58° HRC
- Half bolster enables the whole blade to be used and resharpened.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
|Can be used for
|Small fruit , Small vegetables
|Type of use
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).