(SALE!) Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Santoku Utility Paring Knife 3 Piece Set 625154
The Miyabi 5000MCD Santoku, Shotoh utility knife and Shotoh paring Knife set is a perfect for everyday tasks. The Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Santoku Knife is best used in a chopping motion and is suitable for preparing meat, fish, and vegetables. The perfect knife for dicing, slicing and mincing. The Shotoh utility knife is great for smaller chopping and cutting smaller fruits and vegetables.
The durable blade core constructed from MC631 MicroCarbide powder steel is surrounded by 100 layers of two different steels of different hardness. Each layer rolled on top of each other creating a 'Flower Damascus' pattern that has become synonymous with this range.
The blade is ice hardened using the CRYODUR process to a 63 rockwell hardness, which gives the blade optimal edge retention, flexibility, and high corrosion resistance.
The warmth of the natural Birch wood handles contrasts nicely with the steel blade. With a Mosaic pin on each birch wood handle and contrasting red stripes, this stunning knife range takes Miyabi to the next level.
The Miyabi MCD range of knives provides professionals and ambitious amateur chefs with a range that combines function and ergonomics with a unique design.
3 Piece Set features:
- Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Santoku Knife 18cm X 1
- Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Shotoh Utility Knife 13cm X 1
- Miyabi Birchwood 5000MCD Shotoh Paring Knife 9cm X 1
➤ Shotoh utility knife
➤ Shotoh/paring knife
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- MC63 MicroCarbidePowder Steel ~63 Rockwell Hardness
- Flower Damascus Design
- CRYODUR® ice-hardened
- Traditional Honbazuke v-edge honing
- Authentic, thin Japanese blade profile
- 19° symmetrical blade
- Masur Birch handle with stainless steel end cap and Mosaic decorative pin
- Hand wash only
- Do not wash in dishwasher, as this may cause corrosion of the blades
- To clean, run under hot water with a small amount of detergent and dry thoroughly
- Store in a dry, moisture- free place to avoid rusting or discolouration
- If the knives are not used for an extended period of time, wrap them in a dry cloth or newspaper and store them in a dry place; the hygroscopic paper will keep the blades dry and the oil from the printing ink prevent corrosion
- Select the correct knife for the task to ensure you will get the best cutting results and you are also easy on the blades
- Miyabi knives should only be sharpened with a professional sharpening stone due to the extremely hard steel and the fine Honbazuke honing of the knives
Packaging Type: Gift Box
Colour: Beige handle
Material: Blade core made of SG2 Super Steel, surrounded by 101 layers of Damask steel. Beige Birchwood handle with Stainless steel mosaic pin and end cap
Warranty: Lifetime manufacturer warranty
Free Standard Delivery (Australia Wide).